Thursday, July 19, 2012

Good Bye Home Depot



I am soooo happy to say that I am no longer employed by Home Depot. Last night was my last night. Monday could of been my last day had they informed me that they got all my shifts covered. Whateves just another reason I left the Home Depot. I WILL miss my friends I made. But this is my promise I will keep in contact with them. It just wouldn't be right to stop talking to them altogether. I will say I have learned a lot from Home Depot. That place is jammed packed with wonderful crafting adventures. I will return to get my crafting supplies in the near future.




Now I get to start my new job. It is wonderful not having to wake up so early that I am afraid I might crash the car on my 45 minute drive to work because I am so tired from closing the night before. Literally I now work a 5 minute drive from my house... and that is with traffic! I can ride my bike and fully plan on it! I get to eat bagels again and my I say they are some darn good bagels! I haven't been working there more than a day and I can't wait to go back.
So bring on the loaves!

Here's from your Poor Wife of a College Student,

Hannah

Oh PS My plan to make extra cash is open up my etsy shop and hit the town selling my crafts!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for new life adventures!! Love you poor college student wife! (=

    ReplyDelete